Profashion Stardust Highlighting Powder is available in multiple shades each of which provides the skin with its own unique radiance. Used to bring shine and highlight the desired parts of the face. Notably; Cheekbones, above or below the brow line, bridge of nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, above the lips and décolleté area (lower neckline). 8g.
Can be applied with or without other makeup products to highlight desired areas of the face.
- Apply highlighter to the areas where you want your face to stand out. To emphasize the cheekbones, it should be applied starting from the cheekbones then up towards the temples.
- You can apply highlighter under and above the eyebrows to make your eyebrows look more curved and to emphasize the eye makeup.
- Applying highlighter to the inner corner of the eyes will make your eyes appear more prominent. This is especially effective when applied with dark smoky eyeshadow.
- Apply highlighter to the edge of the bridge of the nose and tips to make it look narrower and more upturned.
- Apply highlighter to the area below the nose and upper lip to make the lips appear fuller.
- As a final touch, highlighter can be added to the tip of the chin.