Just Herbs Ayurvedic Pimple Treatment Trial kit is a bespoke pimple treatment kit formulated specifically for acne/pimple prone skin.
The kit contains:
- Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash (25ml): An Ayurvedic face wash with the natural goodness of neem, chandan (sandalwood) and honey. It gently removes the last traces of dust, grime and make-up residue, yet retaining the inherent moisture of the skin. Sandalwood is moisturizing and anti-inflammatory, calendula acts as a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent with sun radiation protective properties. Ayurvedic ingredients such as aloe vera, honey and orange peel deeply moisturize leaving the skin with an amazing sense of freshness and a velvety sheen all day long.
- Advanced Ayurvedic Pimple Treatment (25gm): A 100% natural hand-pounded herbs and lentils mix to regulate the excessive flow of sebum and fight stubborn acne. It works hard on pimples deep down to soothe and heal while flushing out excess oil from clogged pores and prevents them from getting enlarged.
- Neempure Arjun – Nutmeg Skin Purifying Neem Pack (25gm): A 100% natural, herbs and lentils mix aimed at fading acne marks, preventing pimples, blackheads and skin eruptions. Fortified with the astringent properties of arjuna, scar-fading powers of nutmeg and anti-inflammatory properties of neem, it works deep down to heal the skin from within.
How To Use:
- Silksplash Neem-Orange Rehydrant Face Wash: Apply on wet skin. Rinse with water and pat dry. Use twice a day.
- Advanced Ayurvedic Pimple Treatment: Make a thick paste of 1-2 tsp of pimple pack with water and add 1/2 tsp of curd and 1/4 tsp of lemon juice. Set aside for 15 minutes to soak. Apply on face especially on active pimples/acne. Rinse with water when it just begins to dry.
- Neempure Arjun – Nutmeg Skin Purifying Neem Pack: Soak 1-2 tsp of neempure for 15 min. To make a thick paste, mix with milk, curd or honey as per your skin type. Normal skin: water and honey. Dry skin: honey and milk. Oily / acne prone skin: curd ( yogurt ), a few drops diluted lemon juice and honey. Apply a thick layer on face and neck for 20-25 min. Remove the pack by massaging gently with wet fingers when it just begins to dry. Wash off with lukewarm water followed by a cold splash.